Wednesday 17 August 2011

Never Let Lee loose on the blog...

Well hello there!

It's Lee here today writing the blog and guess what? I've got no idea what to write about! Nothing! Not a jot!

So let's see what happens. I'm just gonna type and see what comes out...

Things I've been thinking about.

I'm at the worlds largest theatre and comedy festival and yet I'm still obsessed with watching Bargain Hunt. Watched it this afternoon. Ace. Didn't watch the end though. Not sure who won. Not fussed. Might watch it on the Iplayer after I've finished writing this.

I keep falling over.

Footballs back on. That's lovely. I support a terrible team.

Pauls in the shower at the moment and he's singing. It's horrible. He has a good voice but is a terrible human being.

puntuaction speling and proper, grammar are over rated

I seriously keep falling over. I don't know why. It thankfully only seems to be when I'm on my own so people haven't begun to talk about it behind my back but I can't stop it. I even fall UP stairs! How can you fall up! Gravity is fucking with me and I don't like it. Life would have been much more fun before Isaac Newton invented gravity.

David just brought me in a coffee. I told him I didn't know what I was doing with the blog and that I was just writing whatever came into my head and he just shook his head and walked away.

Am I the only one who misses Saved By The Bell?

I must buy some more paint on Ebay before I go out this afternoon.

Weren't the riots terrible? On plus side my housemate Greg has text me to say we have a brand new 42 inch tv set and dvd player.

Wasn't Crystal Maze good? It was much better though when Richard O'Brien did it. That other guy that came in wasn't so good. Didn't like him as much. I did like Mumsy.

I fell over a flat piece of pavement last week. Wasn't even cobbled.

I've got a card at home I got when I was working in a special needs school. It is a card that the children use to tell the teacher when they need to go to the toilet. I put it in my pocket by mistake and forgot it. I feel very guilty about this.

I may try and introduce a similar system into my sex life.

Am gonna have to wrap this up now because there is an incredible piece of life affirming theatre which is supposedly one of the greatest things you will ever see on a stage starting in ten minutes which I need to ignore because there's a generic home improvement programme starting on ITV in five.

If anyone finds out who won Bargain Hunt let me know.

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment